Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Divine Intervention May Not Be Needed After All

Sleep eluded me yet again last night. I'm sooooooo tired I can't stand it. Actually I'm way beyond tired at this point. A month or so of an average of 3hrs of sleep a night.... not good!!

I am happy with myself though. I got on the treadmill again today. YAY ME!!! Managed to get 2o minutess in, then I thought I would dig out Wii Fit and give that a go for something different. I didn't have the energy for Wii Active. All in all I'm happy with today. Will the 2 day trend become 3 days? I certainly hope so!!

Food Today
Breakfast - Oatmeal with blueberries and ground flax and Coffee. Today's flavour was Sugar Bush Maple
Snack - Apple with Peanut Butter
Lunch - Large Salad and leftover Tuna Casserole (Thought I would try a new recipe. It was not a hit with me. I actually don't like Tuna or most fish for that matter, but try to eat it because I know I should).
Snack - Larabar
Supper - Spicy Chicken Breast with about 20 baked french fries and some Tzatziki for dipping.


Oh, I almost forgot WI on Friday was not a big WOO HOO last week but that's ok. I haven't be exercising so I figured I would stay the same and I did.

Well, I think I'm going to ty for some sleep now.

Chat Later
Jackie

No comments: