Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring has sprung!!

The weather this week here in Hali has been awesome.  Sunny and warm every day.  Again today, bright, sunny and they say it is supposed to go up to 17 degrees.  WOO HOO!!!  I took a walk around the yard to see if any little flowers were peeking their way through the soil, but nothing yet.  So I thought I would put my spring decorations out (until it’s warm enough for the real things).
                 IMG_0816
                        IMG_0817
Unfortunately I couldn’t find the other half of my flowers , I have no idea what I did with them.  You would think they would be stored together but oh no that would make too much sense, so the other planter is empty for now.
I took the puppers out for a stroll around the yard with me
               IMG_0815
              
Not the best pic but I couldn’t get them to sit still.  If you look in the window behind the pups you can see the other fur babies inside, just waiting for their turn outside.
                 IMG_0814
                
It’s so nice to look out and see blue sky, sun and no snow!!
                    IMG_0811
Time to go enjoy the day  smile_shades

No comments: