Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I’m Such a Klutz

Hi everyone, hope you had a great Wednesday.  Only two more days of work then the long weekend is here.  Does anyone have plans?  No plans in this neck of the woods, as always hubby is working all weekend so I’m on my own.  I was thinking about heading to Halifax to use up a gift certificate I have for Spirit Day Spa but couldn’t make up my mind what I wanted to have done.  Does anyone have any recommendations?
I was feeling pretty good after the Hot Yoga class yesterday, and much to my surprise as the day wore on my muscles started to get sore.  You know the kind of sore you get from a good workout.  I guess the class did more for me than I thought.  
I wiped out when I got home today.  Slipped on a wet spot by the dogs water dish and down I went.  Twisted my knee and landed smack dab on my bad hip.  Oh and we have tile floor so let me tell you it was not pretty.  So in light of this incident I was going to wimp out on the yoga tonight, but then I thought about it and it came to me that maybe yoga would decrease the negative effects of being a clutz….. Let me tell you I am a major clutz.  I’m one of those people that can fall up stairs.  I popped the DVD in and got my 35 mins of yoga done.  YAY ME!!!
It’s been a pretty uneventful day and supper was a big fail so no pics or recipes to share.  I've been in a bit of a cooking slump lately.  I can’t decide what to make, but have tons of food in the house.  I kind of got out of my groove when I didn’t want to cook with all the hot humid weather we had. 
So I’ll leave you with a picture of one of my fur babies.
                 IMG_0919
I’m not sure how this is comfortable but she seems to like it.
Enjoy your night
~~ Jackie

No comments: